Application for the LWTech Foundation Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
This scholarship scheme is funded by the Australian Government for all postgraduate research (HDR) students, international or domestic, at UQ. The funds will cover living and tuition fees costs. The stipend is valued at $28,854, along with the tuition fee of the applied programme and health cover.
Known as the most prestigious and widely-recognized institute in Australia, The University of Queensland is a public research university ranked in the top 50 and top 100 globally, working to shape the future by producing leaders and inspiring the next generation.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EARMARKED SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all foreign countries and their home countries can apply.
- Any of the PhD programme available at UQ across any preferred study area can be applied for.
- The applicants must be future UQ students.
- The students must meet the university’s requirements for future PhD students.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.0, TOEFL PBT – 570, and TOEFL IBT – 87.
EARMARKED SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students need to start their PhD applications online on the university portal. To apply for the scholarship, students must follow the steps below:
- Under the ‘Scholarship and Collaborative study’ section, students must select –
- ‘My higher degree is not collaborative.’
- ‘I am applying for or have been awarded a scholarship or sponsorship.’
- UQ Earmarked Scholarship type.
Application must include:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificate
- Academic CV
- Letter of recommendation/reference
- Proof of citizenship
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th December 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below