Application for the Earnest Merit-Based Scholarships for Domestic & International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the December 31, 2019 in USA.
Up to 5 awards are available for both domestic & international applicants who want to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited U.S. college or university for the semester. The successful candidates will receive the award amount of $5,000 during their study program.
Founded in March 2014, Earnest Operations LLC is a private company located in the United States. It offers merit-based loan program for financially responsible graduating students and young professionals.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EARNEST MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The merit-based financial aid positions will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited U.S. college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the program.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
EARNEST MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the grant, applicants are required to apply through the online application form.
Application must include:
- An 800 to 1,000-word essay answering one of the following questions: How will your college education help you achieve your goals? How has your education contributed to who you are today? An acceptance letter to an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below