Application for the Earnest Scholarships Fund for US Applicants in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Earnest Operations LLC in USA.
The program is awarding $250,000 for students who best articulate how their education will enable their dreams across the United States. The educational bursary will provide the award amount of $250,000 for the eligible students. There are fifty awards available.
Earnest is a technology-enabled fintech lender in San Francisco that offers low-cost lending to financially responsible people, and allow them to customize their repayment plan to fit their needs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EARNEST SCHOLARSHIPS FUND ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open across the USA.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Applicants must be enrolled, or soon be enrolled, as a full-time student at a Title IV accredited, not for profit U.S. college or university for the Fall 2021 semester.
- Applicants can be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (including DACA students)
- For being considered, aspirants must have a previous degree with remarkable results.
- Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
EARNEST SCHOLARSHIPS FUND APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For grasping the opportunity, applicants have to complete the online application form.
Application must include:
- The submission of an essay should be 800–1,000 words answering one of the following questions:
- How will your college education help you achieve your goals?
- How has your education contributed to who you are today?
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below