Application for the EASL Postgraduate Fellowship Sheila Sherlock for International Students in Europe – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the European Association for the Study of the Liver in Europe.
Fellowship aims to support the most promising innovative postgraduate researchers who want to expand research areas and start developing their independent teacher careers. The funding program will cover an award amount of 60,000 EUR per year and also provides both the mobility and family allowance is paid directly to the fellow.
Founded in 1966, the European Association for the Study of the Liver is a European professional association for liver disease. It disseminates knowledge and expertise in the best practices and the latest scientific breakthroughs in hepatology.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EASL POSTGRADUATE FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open from all around the world.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Candidates must be active EASL members or have applied for membership at the time of the application.
- Applicants must hold a PhD and /or an MD degree and have no more than two years of postgraduate research experience.
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for the award.
- Applications are reviewed by an ad hoc committee (2 members of the EASL Scientific Committee plus 2 external experts nominated by the EASL Scientific Committee)
- All seekers are needed to provide evidence of their written and spoken English for the program.
EASL POSTGRADUATE FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply, applicants must be part of this institute then can fill the application form through an online portal.
Application must include:
- Students are requested to attach a detailed research proposal, CV, and two reference letters.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below