Application for the East Anglia Funding for International Students in England – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of East Anglia in England.
The scholarship full fee award may be offered to one international taught applicant on the basis of academic excellence (e.g. first class degree) and their personal statement.
The University of East Anglia (UEA) is a public research internationally renowned university based in a campus that provides top quality academic, social and cultural facilities to over 15,000 students. The university offers over 300 courses in its four faculties, which contain 26 schools of study.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EAST ANGLIA FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are invited to apply.
- All eligible candidates to whom the School of International Development has made an offer are automatically considered for nomination.
- All applicants are expected to have met the School’s English language requirements and been offered and accepted a place on the course at the university.
EAST ANGLIA FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Begin your application now to study at UEA on a Postgraduate Taught or Postgraduate Research programme.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 28, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below