Application for the Great Start Undergraduate Funding for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Nottingham in UK.
There are 27 awards available for high-achieving students from East Asia who are wishing to study postgraduate degree coursework in the United Kingdom. The University of Nottingham will provide the award amount of £4,000 for the high-potential students.
As University College Nottingham, the University of Nottingham is a public research university that was established in 1881. It has ranked among the 2nd in the UK and 13th in the world university rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTGRADUATE EXCELLENCE AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open from China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea or Taiwan.
- Masters degree in any subject stream.
- be a national of China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea or Taiwan
- be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- hold an offer to start a full-time master (excluding MRes) in any subject area at the University
- When you come to study at Nottingham, applicants need to check the entry requirements of the university.
- The Academic version of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Students have an appropriate pre-sessional English language course offered by the university.
POSTGRADUATE EXCELLENCE AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The university may ask you for a copy of passport, and academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below