Application for the UCL Global Masters Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Elgin Community College in USA.
This scholarship has been organized especially for international students who are planning to undertake an undergraduate or graduate degree study at the Elgin Community College and hold an F-1 visa status. The Elgin Community College will provide the selected students with a scholarship amount of $500 for their education costs.
Elgin Community College is a public community college in Elgin, Illinois. The community college was founded in 1949 with a mission to improve people’s lives through learning. The college is pushing itself to become a leader in promoting success for all students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international students can apply.
- Students can apply to undertake any undergraduate or graduate degree study programme offered at the Elgin Community College.
- The applicants must complete an ECC Foundation scholarship application and submit the required documents.
- The applicants must get accepted to ECC as a new international students on an F-1 visa.
- The applicants must enroll or intend to enroll full-time for fall 2022.
- The applicants must receive an F-1 visa by July 25, 2022.
- The applicants must have graduated from a post-secondary institution with the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree where English was the mode of instruction or have completed college-level English composition with a grade of C or better.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- TOEFL PBT – 527-530
- TOEFL CBT – 197
- PTE – 50
- E3PT – 60
- Duolingo –
- ELS Language School – 109
- EF UPiBT- 50
- LanguageCert – B2.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Evidence of Financial Support showing at least $23,000 for one year of study
- Affidavit of Sponsorship
- Transcripts from High School/Secondary School
- Photocopy of Passport. Include photocopies of the biography page and the identity page with your photograph
- Copy of visa
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 25th July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below