Application for the ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarships for International Students in China – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the East China Normal University in China.
The programme aims to enhance the development of international student education in Shanghai and encourage more outstanding international students to ECNU. Its benefits are Type A (Full scholarship), Exempt from tuition fees and accommodation on campus; provide comprehensive medical insurance and monthly living expense (Doctoral program: CNY3500; Graduate program: CNY3000; Undergraduate program: CNY2500), Type B (Partial scholarship), and Exempt from tuition fees and provide comprehensive medical insurance.
East China Normal University is a comprehensive public research university in Shanghai, China. This institute is a merger of the Great China University and Kwang Hua University and is currently ranked 371st in Best Global Universities. It is often considered one of the most prestigious universities in China.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SHANGHAI GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate, graduate, or PhD program in any field offered by the university.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for the pre-college program must have a high school diploma and be under 23.
- Applicants for the bachelor’s degree program must have a high school diploma and be under 25.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under 35.
- Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and under 40.
- Students that have won the Chinese Government Scholarship or any scholarship offered by other organizations are not entitled to apply to SGS.
- Applicants must have high school qualifications or above with a valid foreign passport.
- Applicants must have the following:
- For Chinese-taught programs: copy the effective (within 2 yrs) HSK certificate.
- For English taught programs: IELTS (6.0 or above) / TOFEL (85 or above) / Cambridge English (B2 or above) certificate
SHANGHAI GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Submit High School Graduation Certificate, copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 10, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below