Application for the Economic Development Board Summer Internship In Singapore – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Singapore Economic Development Board in Singapore.
The internship program is designed for you to take full ownership of a real-life project in one of our business units. You will be empowered to recommend specific strategies that not only address pertinent issues and forward-looking scenarios but also have the propensity to make a difference to Singapore and Singaporeans. This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship is offered in the field of Engineering, Science, Economics, Business or other relevant disciplines in recognized local or overseas universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT BOARD INTERNSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Singapore citizens are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
- The EDB Summer Internship Programme is open to Singaporean undergraduates studying Engineering, Science, Economics, Business or other relevant disciplines in recognised local or overseas universities.
- You should be in your penultimate year of studies, or at least six months away from graduation at the point of an internship.
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT BOARD INTERNSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- You have to fill the online application form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 28, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below