Application for the ECS Excellence funding for UK and EU Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Southampton in UK.
This scheme will play a significant role in covering the educational expenses of those students who are planning to apply for an electronics and computer science program at the university. The total value of The grant is £3,000 that will be offered to all highest achieving applicants to support them with educational expenses.
The University of Southampton is a reputed research-intensive university situated in the city of Southampton. Currently, it houses more than 6,500 international students from over 135 countries. It ranks eighth in the UK for its research intensity, and 17 among the top UK universities targeted by the largest number of top employers.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ECS EXCELLENCE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must be UK / EU students
- Must have been selected as an ECS program.
- Undergraduate degree program in electronics and computer science.
- Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- All the non-native English users are required to have already reached a satisfactory standard in an approved test in English, such as Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English grade C or above, IELTS grade 6.5.
ECS EXCELLENCE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must provide following documents such as CV, degree certificate, degree transcript, English language qualification and two references.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before End of July , 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below