Application for the ECU Executive Dean’s Bachelor of Science K89 Scholarship in Australia. Entry is now open at the Edith Cowan University in Australia.
The funding program offers a 20 percent reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the Bachelor of Science (Paramedical Science) degree course at ECU. The scholarship offers a 20 percent reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the course at Edith Cowan University.
Established in 1991, the Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university located in Australia that offers Psychology and Community Studies courses. The university achieved five-star results in at least one measure across 15 different fields of study.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN’S BACHELOR SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be issued an offer to study for a Bachelor of Science (Paramedical Science) K89 course.
- Applicants can package with ELICOS.
- Award is awarded to pursue a Bachelor of Science (Paramedical Science) degree program.
- Applicants from Albania, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Philippines, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and Vatican City are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- For taking admission, students are required to meet the academic entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
DEAN’S BACHELOR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In be considered for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in the Bachelor of Science degree program at the university. If the university approves your ECU course application, you’ll automatically be assessed for this application by our Admissions Office. No separate application is required.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit copies of their academic transcripts, certificates, and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below