Application for the ECU International Accommodation Scholarship For International Student in Australia- 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Edith Cowan University in Australia.
This educational program is activated for those international students who want to apply for an undergraduate, postgraduate, and more degree program in Australia.The grant will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis and will provide a 50% reduction in accommodation fee to first 40 worthy applicants.
Situated in Perth, Western Australia, Edith Cowan University is the only Australian university named after a woman. It offers more than 300 undergraduate and postgraduate courses across its campuses in Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ECU INTERNATIONAL ACCOMMODATION SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Except for the citizens of Australia and New Zealand, all the applicants are eligible.
- Students are eligible to apply for an undergraduate, postgraduate, research, and coursework degree programs at the university.
- An applicant must not be receipt of a government award or industry sponsorship.
- It depends on the basis of the applying course at the university.
- The aspirants have to show their English language proficiency by the TOEFL or IELTS test only if English is not their local language.
ECU INTERNATIONAL ACCOMMODATION SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Participants are suggested to enrol themselves in a degree level course at the university. After that, they can go on the ECU Village website and applies for the grant through the “apply now” section.
Application must include:
- A copy of academic transcripts, copy of the passport, language ability test certificate, and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 30th, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below