Application for the ECU SUT Perth Branch Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Edith Cowan University in Australia.
The program is open to the brilliant students, who will study a course in marine science, underwater technology or offshore engineering at ECU. The grantee will get at least $7500 per annum to the successful candidates for a short SUT course in 2020.
Founded in 1966, the Perth Branch of the Society for Underwater Technology is a multi-disciplinary learned Society bringing together individual. It has members from more than 30 countries, including engineers, scientists other professionals and students working in these areas.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ECU SUT PERTH BRANCH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian and international students
- Undergraduate or postgraduate coursework in marine science, underwater technology or offshore engineering.
- The applicant must be a full-time student, be studying a course in marine science, underwater technology or offshore engineering and be a current student commencing final two years of the undergraduate course commencing in 2020 OR commencing a postgraduate course next year.
- For being enrolled, seekers must have to hold a copy of the most recent academic record, copies of academic transcripts and certificates.
- Claimants need to demonstrate that they have met the English language proficiency.
ECU SUT PERTH BRANCH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You may be asked for the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 8, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below