Application for the Edesia PhD Studentship Programme in Science for Domestic and international in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Wellcome Trust at the University of East Anglia in UK.
This award is open for outstanding students from all over the world. Up to 5 studentships will be available per year and it provides funding a generous maintenance stipend, tuition fees, and a research and training support grant.
The Wellcome Trust is a research charity located in London, the United Kingdom that was founded in 1936. The mission of this trust is to achieve extraordinary improvements in human and animal health.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EDESIA PHD STUDENTSHIP PROGRAMME ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Pursuing a PhD degree program in Science.
- To be eligible, the applicants should have, or expect to obtain, a minimum of Upper Second Class UK Honours Degree or equivalent.
- The minimum academic requirement across the University for entry to a doctoral degree is either at least a 2:1 in a UK undergraduate degree, or a Master’s degree, or equivalent. Some Schools and research degree programmes have higher or more specific requirements
- Ensure you have to meet the English language competency requirement of the university.
EDESIA PHD STUDENTSHIP PROGRAMME INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the program, candidates need to take part in the PhD degree program at the university. After that, they can apply through the online application form.
Application must include:
- The following documents will be required in the online form: official transcripts (in English) of your Higher Education qualifications, evidence of your English Proficiency, two references – you will need to provide the contact details and email addresses for your two referees, personal statement and Curriculum Vitae and Research Statement – up to 1500 words.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 13, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below