Application for the EDHEC Global MBA Scholarships for International Students in France – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the EDHEC Business School, France
Applications are invited for EDHEC Global MBA Scholarships available for students from around the world. Throughout scholarship policy, fees can be reduced up to 50%. The following categories of opportunities are available: Excellence award includes 50%, the premium award includes 40%, merit award includes 30%, European Excellence includes 30%, make an impact includes 30% and 1st nationality award includes 20% reduction in tuition fees. Excellence award includes 50%, the premium award includes 40%, merit award includes 30%, European Excellence includes 30%, make an impact includes 30% and 1st nationality award includes 20% reduction in tuition fees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
Global MBA Scholarships ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants must have secured GMAT of 720 or over;
- Applicants must have secured GMAT of 650-710;
- Based on the potential to drive sustainability & ethics in Business
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience.
- For EU And EEA Nationals.
Global MBA Scholarships APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To have your profile evaluated and to know which scholarship you are eligible for, simply complete the form at this link with required documents such as:
Application must include:
- CV/ Resume
- Copy of passport
- Degree/ Diploma
- Two application essays
- Two letters of recommendation
- IELTS or TOEFL test score
- GMAT or GRE score
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 2019 for EU/EEA and November 15, 2019, for Outside EEA will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below