Application for the Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning masters Programme – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Edinburgh in UK.
The educational awards are open for excellent international candidates and aim to give them full support in completing their studies. Total 11 awards are available and each will cover full tuition fees and will be tenable for the normal duration of the program of study.
Known as the sixth oldest university in the English speaking world, the University of Edinburgh was established in 1582. It has five main campuses and played an important role in leading Edinburgh to its reputation.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EDINBURGH GLOBAL ONLINE PROGRAMME ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from Angola, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem Rep, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, The, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Korea, Dem Rep, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Rep, Zambia and Zimbabwe are eligible.
- They can apply for a master’s degree course by Distance Learning at the university.
- If you have already taken an award from any other university, so you are not eligible to apply for this fund.
- A UK first class 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent is highly expected.
- Must have good command in spoken and written English language.
EDINBURGH GLOBAL ONLINE PROGRAMME APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The University can ask for other supporting documents but right now there is only a curriculum vitae and a copy of passport required.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below