Application for the Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Masters Programmes in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Edinburgh in UK.
The University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The University’s mission is the creation, dissemination, and curation of knowledge.
Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first-class or 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent. The University accepts all of the English language qualifications for entry to the University, including IELTS qualifications from any IELTS test centre.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EDINBURGH MASTERS PROGRAMMES ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants must be both nationals of and resident in the following countries: List of Countries: Angola, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem Rep, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, TheGuinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Korea, Dem Rep, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Rep, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- financial aid positions will be available for students commencing in session 2021-2022 any distance learning Masters programme offered by the University.
- The sponsorship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit.
- Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first-class or 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- All students of every nationality are required to prove their English language competence. Even native speakers of English must demonstrate that they meet our minimum language requirements to gain entry to the University. University accepts all of the English language qualifications for entry to the University, including IELTS qualifications from any IELTS test center. Applicants who require an IELTS test as part of an application for degree-level studies may take this test at any IELTS center.
EDINBURGH MASTERS PROGRAMMES APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Information on how to apply will follow shortly.
The online application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
In order to gain access to the application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st June, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below