Application for the Edinburgh School of Physics PhD Positions in Experiments of Topologically Active Polymers in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Edinburgh in UK.
The funding programme encourages motivated students who want to undertake PhD degree coursework in the school of physics. The programme is open for the academic session 2021/2022. The programme will be funded by an ERC grant, fees will be covered and a tax-free stipend of £15,285 will be paid for 42 months.
Established in 1582, the University of Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s ancient universities that provide various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs for international students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EDINBURGH PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK and EU Students.
- PhD degree programme in polymer and soft matter physics.
- Hold a 2.1 Hons degree or above, or equivalent, in physics, chemistry, or a related discipline.
- A Master’s degree in one of the above fields would be advantageous. Since the project includes a mix of numerical and experimental research on soft matter and DNA biophysics, a background in either simulations or experiments and the willingness to learn the other are strongly recommended.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
EDINBURGH PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree programme at the University of Edinburgh. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application must include:
- Must upload a CV, cover letter, and contact details of two referees.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below