Application for the Edmonds Community College Scholarships For International Student in USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the Edmonds Community College in USA.
The grant is open to new students and current students who are enrolled for the first time at the university. This scheme is available for both US and international students.Multiple awards are available for each of the three types of scholarships, offered in the form of a tuition waiver:$1,000 for New Student College or High School Scholarship, $300 for Intensive ESL to College or High School Scholarship and $300 for College or High School Merit Scholarship.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EDMONDS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from the USA and any other nationality are applicable
- Undergraduate coursework from any stream
- For being eligible for this fund, requirements are given below:
- For New Student College or High School scholarship: Seekers must be enrolling first time at Edmonds College.
- For IESL to College or High School Scholarships: Applicants must have level 5 of the IESL program and are preparing to transfer to the college or high school program and also submit a current copy of their class registration schedule showing minimum 12 credits.
- For College or High School Merit Scholarship: Aspirants must be currently enrolled in any college or high school courses and submit a current copy of their class registration schedule showing a minimum of 12 credits.
- International students must have F1\F2 visa.
- Minimum 3.3 GPA to 3.5 GPA is required for the program.
EDMONDS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be eligible for this fund, candidates must enroll for the bachelor coursework at the college and then you will be asked to log in with your Limited Access Pin and in case if you forget your pin you can go to the ISS Pin Request.
Application must include:
- Applicants must attach their mark sheet of the previous school attended, copy of passport(for international student) and submit official academic grade card.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered. Application deadline will be for New Student: July 5, 2019, for Fall 2019, October 4, 2019, for Winter 2020, December 6, 2019, for Spring 2020 (4 p.m. PST) and Current Student: October 4, 2019, for Fall 2019, January 17, 2020, for Winter 2020, April 17, 2020, for Spring 2020 (4 p.m. PST)
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below