Application for the Edugrant Ellah Lakes Undergraduate Financial Aid in Nigeria – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Edugrant in Nigeria.
This is an initiative aimed at motivating students in the pursuit of their academic goals. Applicants must have gained admission to a recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria. Edugrant will provide the full funding for applicants in Nigeria.
Edugrant is a non-governmental organization that seeks to make educational resources more accessible to students. They build a sustainable forum for the benefit of students across Nigeria by developing creative solutions catering to the wider education spectrum through collaborations with donors/sponsors.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EDUGRANT’S ELLAH LAKES SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Nigerian applicants are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Applicants must be in their second year
- Applicants must have gained admission to a recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria.
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above.
- Students must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
EDUGRANT’S ELLAH LAKES SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must have to complete the online application form.
Application must include:
- Applicants must be able to provide original copies of necessary certificates/documents
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 17, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below