Application for the Edwin S.H. Leong CSC UBC Postdoctoral Fellowship for Chinese Students in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of British Columbia in UK.
The funding program assists excellent students who want to commence a postdoctoral research degree program in the field of health, natural sciences, natural resources, economics, or business. The fellowship will offer $50,000 per year for up to three years to motivated students who want to undertake postdoctoral research program at the University of British Columbia.
The University of British Columbia is the oldest university located in British Columbia, Canada that offers a range of study areas through its many undergraduate and graduate degree level programs. It is consistently ranked among the top 20 public universities of the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EDWIN S.H. LEONG FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Chinese Students students can apply.
- Postdoctoral research program in the area of health, natural sciences, natural resources, economics, or business.
- To be eligible for the opportunity , applicants must be citizens of the mainland of the People’s Republic of China who demonstrate academic excellence and have research potential or leadership qualities.
- For taking admission, you must check the entry requirement of their chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
EDWIN S.H. LEONG FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the doctoral degree coursework at the University of Toronto. After being registered, candidates must apply to CSC for this education award.
Application must include:
- You must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 2020, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below