Application for the Effat Scholarship Competition for International Students in Saudi Arabia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Effat University in Saudi Arabia.
TEffat University is a degree-granting institution fully licensed by the Ministry of Higher Education of Saudi Arabia. Effat University emerges as one of the world’s leading academic institutions through the enrichment of knowledge, professional practice and culture. It will inspire leaders of the future to become living ambassadors for the legacy of Queen Effat Al-Thunayan Al-Saud (God rest her soul).
A student needs a minimum score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) of 520 and a minimum score on the Test of Written English (TWE) of 5 to be admitted as a first-year university student. Effat University offers institutional versions of all required placement exams.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EFFAT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The bursaries are available for high graduate, transfer students from all nationalities (Only female).
- Students of all nationalities are welcome to apply for these endowments.
- Applicants must have their previous degree.
- The medium of instruction at Effat University is English. A student needs a minimum score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) of 520 and a minimum score on the Test of Written English (TWE) of 5 to be admitted as a first-year university student. Effat University offers institutional versions of all required placement exams.
EFFAT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students wishing to apply to Effat University should submit an application form with the following supporting documentation:
Application must include:
- Personal photos passport size
- Copy of high school certificate/diploma first semester (not less than 80%)
- Copy of Transcript for transfers.
- Copy of Quadrate (if available)
- Copy of IELTS/ TOFEL certificates (if available).
- Copy of national ID for Saudis or iqama for non- Saudis
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 6, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below