This article contains information on Egerton University Student Portal Login: studentportal.egerton.ac.ke. Egerton University, EU has enabled the student portal. It also contains the institution’s e-learning portal, contact address and the official website. Kindly check below for more details.
The Authority of the Egerton University, EU has enabled the student portal. The Online Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more.
As you can see, Student Portal is essential to both fresh and stale students of the Egerton University, EU.
EGERTON UNIVERSITY, EU STUDENTS PORTAL
- EU Student Portal Login: https://studentportal.egerton.ac.ke/portal
- Egerton University Graduation Portal: http://graduation.egerton.ac.ke/
- EU Main Website: http://www.egerton.ac.ke/
- EU registrar email address:
EU CONTACT ADDRESS
- Egerton University
- Nairobi, Kenya
- [email protected]
EGERTON UNIVERSITY ELEARNING PORTAL
Egerton University seeks to improve learning processes for its student. Therefore, it is pleased to announce the adoption of a Learning Management System (LMS), that would make it easy for students to attend classes online, get lecture notes and submit assignments anywhere and anytime.
This E-learning platform is to helps lecturers of the Egerton University in uploading their courses and course materials (ie. course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, forums) on the E-learning platform to enable students to access them for continuing academic work. A series of short video tutorials will be made available in the coming days to further help our lecturers in uploading their courses.
STEPS ON HOW TO ACCESS AND ENROL FOR EGERTON UNIVERSITY E-LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
The following is a guide on how to enrol in the LMS.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to Egerton University E-learning Portal
- Select Log in
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.
- Check Out Egerton University Admission Requirements: 2020/2021
- Check Out Egerton University Fees Structure: 2020/2021
- Check Out Egerton University Admission and Application Forms: 2020/2021 – How to Apply