We are pleased and excited to announce to you that the Egerton University Online Application for the 2023/2024 academic year is now open for all interested and qualified applicants. We are not just making this announcement known but also providing various steps on how to apply online for Egerton University admission.
STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR EGERTON UNIVERSITY ADMISSION
To use the Egerton University online application feature, you must have a working internet device, a valid email address which is not shared with another Egerton University applicant, your Kenyan identity number, or, if you are an international applicant, and your passport number. Kindly follow the easy steps below to apply online for Egerton University admission:
1. Apply Online (How to Apply Online at Egerton University)
- Step 1: Please apply online via the Egerton University Application Portal if you are enrolling for Undergraduate Program.
- Step 2: If you are a first time user, kindly click on “Apply Now”. You will then be prompted to select the level of study and the programme of interest.
- Step 3: After you are done with the above steps, you will then be taken to the page where you will be required to fill in all the necessary information like your Personal Details, Nationality, Address Information, disability information, Study Choices, Residential Address, Postal Address, Contact Details, Demographic Details, Next of Kin, Emergency Contact, Current Activities, Education, Indemnity and Undertaking, make Payment and upload the necessary Documents.
- Step 4: Complete all the fields and click ‘Next’ at each interval to proceed.
- Step 5: When you are done, kindly click on the ‘Submit‘ button to get your application submitted.
2. Acknowledgement of Application
- You will receive an email confirming online submission of your application immediately.
- Within three working days, you should receive formal acknowledgment of your application along with your student number and log-in details.
- Note this acknowledgement does not mean you’ve been accepted or admitted to Egerton University.
3. Upload Supporting Documents
In order to consider your application, please upload every necessary supporting documents listed below on this article. If the application is incomplete, it may be declined by the college.
4. Acceptance of Offer
When we update your application, you will receive an email communication. Please monitor your email account closely for updates. You can also check your status online with the log-in credentials that we will send you after you apply. We are not permitted to disclose your application status telephonically.
LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR EGERTON UNIVERSITY ONLINE APPLICATION
Upload certified copies of the following in PDF format when you apply for undergraduate studies:
- Your ID if you are a Kenyan citizen
- Your passport if you are an international student
- Your guardian/parent’s ID or passport if you are younger than 18 years
- High School Senior Certificate if you have already matriculated
- Your academic record, only if you are a current student at another institution of higher learning
I hope we have been able to make your Egerton University online application for 2023/2024 seamless and easy. Egerton University is really a place to be and we have our reasons for that. According to a statement on the university’s website, over the years, they’ve generated knowledge and offered exemplary education and training to society for national and global development
Gather all the necessary documents and get ready to follow the steps on our website to a successful Egerton University online application. We will try as much as possible to make your application smooth and seamless. But before we proceed, remember that this application is open to all prospective diploma and certificate students. The only thing you need right now to apply for admission to the prestigious Egerton University is to be eligible and ready.
The management of the Egerton University is no stranger to technology, as they have made this application exclusively online, unlike the rigorous task of going through the paper-based application (only when necessary). Therefore, they have opened their application portal for all high school leavers and those trying to further their studies either through part- time or full time.
- Egerton University Unit Pre-Registration Procedure >>>
- Egerton University Student Portal >>>
- Download Egerton University Admission Letter >>>
- How to Access Egerton University eLearning Portal >>>
- List of Distance Learning Courses Offered at Egerton University >>>
- Egerton University Cut Off Points >>>
- Egerton University Fee Structure >>>
- Egerton University List of Courses >>>
- Egerton University Academic Calendar >>>
- Egerton University Admission Requirements >>>
- Egerton University Resumption Dates >>>
- Egerton University Distance Learning Fees >>>
- Egerton University Part-time Application Form >>>
- Part-time Courses Offered at Egerton University >>>
- Egerton University Part-time Fee Structure >>>
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.