Application for the Egyptian Bureau for Cultural & Educational Affairs PhD Scholarships for Egypt Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Queen Mary University of London in UK.
The main objective of this scholarship is to support Egyptian students who want to enter a PhD degree at the University. The Queen Mary University of London will provide a maintenance allowance of £1,592 per month, and maintenance will be paid directly to the students.
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It is ranked 110th in Best Global Universities. They teach and research across many subjects in the humanities, social sciences, law, medicine and dentistry, and science and engineering.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Egyptians are eligible to apply.
- PhD degree programme in all Faculties at the University.
- Students must demonstrate outstanding academic qualifications and financial need.
- Requirements: Students must have achieved a UK upper second class honors degree or a master’s degree an overseas equivalent degree.
- If English is not your first language, please check your programme’s English language requirements.
PHD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, you will need to take an admission PhD degree at the University.
Application must include:
- Proof of English language ability for overseas applicants from non-English speaking countries
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Your research proposal
- A one-sided A4 statement of purpose.
- Two references. At least one reference must be from an academic referee who is in a position to comment on the standard of your academic work and suitability for postgraduate level study.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 2 September, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below