Application for the Eira Francis Davies Funding for Students from Developing Country in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Swansea University in UK.
The ideal candidates must be from any developing country and hold an offer to study in a full-time, postgraduate taught program within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University. This support will support you to earn master studies at this university by covering your full tuition fee.
The University of Swansea, a research-led university, is highly regarded for teaching excellence, academic quality and degree programs. The university includes eight colleges that offer the right blend of excellent teaching and research. It was founded in 1920 as University College of Swansea.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EIRA FRANCIS DAVIES FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students with the nationality of any developing country can send their application.
- Postgraduate taught program at the College of Human and Health Sciences.
- Hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification
- Have formally accepted an offer to study an eligible, full-time, postgraduate taught Master’s program within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University.
- Be female
- Be a new student to Swansea University
- Within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability, financial requirement and desire to study their chosen course at Swansea University
- Be a national of, and ordinarily resident in, a non-EU, developing country listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groupsclassification as being ‘low income’ or ‘lower-middle-income
- Not receive any other financial support from Swansea University
- Not be a progressing student from The College, Swansea University.
- For studying at the postgraduate level at this university, you must have at least a minimum 2:1 bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- The language requirement for the master’s course is IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
EIRA FRANCIS DAVIES FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this application , firstly, you have to be enrolled in an applicable program of the university. After that, you will be able to use the Eira Francis Davies application Form that must be sent to EFDScholarship-at-swansea.ac.uk.
Application must include:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below