Application for the EIT Relocation Grants for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Engineering Institute of Technology in Australia.
The educational programme is available for international students who are going to enrol in an undergraduate degree or master’s degree at EIT. EIT Engineering Institute of Technology will provide up to the value of $2,000 to the successful students for all on-campus programs.
Engineering Institute of Technology is one of the few private colleges in the world specializing in engineering. The EIT aim is to provide outstanding practical engineering and technology education from diplomas through to master’s degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EIT RELOCATION GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Campus Bachelor of Science (Mechanical Engineering), Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering), Bachelor of Science (Electrical Engineering), Bachelor of Science (Civil and Structural Engineering), Master of Engineering (Mechanical), Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation), Master of Engineering (Electrical Systems), and Master of Engineering (Civil: Structural).
- Students must be a commencing international student studying one of the on-campus programs in Perth, Western Australia or Melbourne, Victoria.
- Must be full fee-paying, without existing scholarships
- Must provide one paragraph (included in Application Form) explaining why you should be awarded this grant.
- Before start processing for a master study, applicants must check all the entry requirements of their selected subject area.
- An IELTS score of 6.0 with no individual band less than 6.0 or equivalent as defined in the EIT Admissions Policy. A suitable level of English Language Proficiency equivalent to an English pass level in an Australian Senior Certificate of Education.
EIT RELOCATION GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must ensure all documents are certified.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 20, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below