Application for the EIU Carl Koerner Memorial International Scholarships in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Eastern Illinois University in USA.
The educational opportunity is available for international students in order to pursue an undergraduate or master’s degree program at the university. Eastern Illinois University will provide the tuition fees to the winning candidates for their studies.
Established in 1895, Eastern Illinois University is a public university located in Charleston, Illinois. It offers 51 bachelor’s degrees, 32 master’s degrees, and ten post-baccalaureate certificate programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CARL KOERNER MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Undergraduate and a graduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record for an undergraduate degree and they should have an undergraduate degree for the master’s degree program.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university
- Test of English Language (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.):
- Paper-Based TOEFL: 550 points
- Internet-Based TOEFL: 79 points
- IELTS: 6.5 on the Academic Module
- MELAB: 77
- STEP EIKEN: Grade 1
- iTEP Academic Plus: 5.0 overall assessment (effective Fall 2014 admissions cycle)
- English Proficiency Requirements can be waived under the following circumstances:.
CARL KOERNER MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission to an undergraduate or master’s degree at the University.
Application must include:
- You may be required to pay the application fee again as well as submit updated financial documents.
- Official records (transcripts or mark sheets)
- Official Entrance Examination Score (GRE, MAT, GMAT)
- English Language Proficiency Requirement
- A completed International Student Financial Affidavit Formand a bank statement (submitted online via MyEIU account)
- A passport copy is required.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1 October, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below