Application for the Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Scholarships for Domestic Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The purpose of the scholarship is to support applicants commencing in the undergraduate degree programme at the University of Queensland. Each winning candidate will get worth up to $3000 to minimize your study expenses in Australia.
Opened in 1909, the University of Queensland is a public research university. It provides associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees for student’s better support. It has a college, a graduate school and six faculties which provide a unique learning environment.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND COMPUTER SCIENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australia are eligible
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science and IT, Engineering
- Aspirants in the two years immediately before the award, the applicant completed Year 12
- The candidates must be enrolled in a relevant program
- Before starting your education you must meet the university’s admission requirements.
- Entrants who belong to any non-English speaking country are mandatory to present official exam results representing their English ability.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND COMPUTER SCIENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants need to submit academic achievement in secondary school studies, a cover letter, short personal statement and a resume, leadership skills and extra-curricular activities.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 7, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below