Application for the Electronic Engineering Creativity Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Royal Holloway University of London in UK.
Eight opportunities are available to new UK/EU or International undergraduate students who are going to study within the Department of Electronic Engineering. Royal Holloway University of London provides the program with a £1,000 cash award, paid in the first year of study to the successful candidates.
The Royal Holloway University of London is a public research university in London. It has three faculties, 20 academic departments, 9,265 undergraduate and postgraduate students from over 100 countries.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING CREATIVITY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate support will be awarded in Electronic Engineering.
- You must be a new undergraduate applying for a BEng or MEng degree within the Department of Electronic Engineering.
- You will need to hold a current conditional or unconditional offer to study at Royal Holloway before you can apply.
- You must have international fee status and, at a minimum, final or expected grades of at least GCE A-Level of ABB or equivalent and a strong scholarship statement.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING CREATIVITY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, you must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can complete the award application form.
Application must include:
- The University may ask you for the personal statement, letter of recommendation and copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below