Application for the Elise & Jack Middleditch PGCW Funding for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Western Australia.
The purpose of The grant is to encourage and assist an international student who wants to commence a master’s degree by coursework in public health or infectious diseases at the university. Winner will receive an award amount of $15,000 to complete their study expenses in Australia at the University of Western Australia.
Established in 1911, the University of Western Australia is a public research university in the Australian state of Western Australia. It is the sixth-oldest university in Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PGCW FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Masters degree in public health or infectious diseases.
- be enrolled as an international student at the University
- be in receipt of an Australia Awards Development Scholarship
- have experience as a medical doctor and currently, work or have worked as a clinician or in a hospital and
- have applied, and be eligible, to enrol in one of the following postgraduate degree courses:
- Master of Public Health or
- Master of Infectious Diseases
- Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- All students commencing a UWA degree must satisfy the University’s English language requirements.
PGCW FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To empower with this educational award, students are required to take admission in the master’s degree programme at the university.
Application must include:
- Academic transcripts must be colour scans of the official transcript.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 27, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below