Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Grant for Artists in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation in Canada.
This signature of the program is available to art students and artists from around the world. The program focuses solely on artists who are committed to making the practice of their art a lifetime career.
Founded in 1955, Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation is a Canadian foundation that offers financial grants to all talented students. Their grants are intended to assist applicants in the study or practice of their art, and the costs associated therewith, such as tuition, studio rental, model fees, travel and living expenses. The education program will provide the amount of award: $15,000-$18,000 CAD to the winning candidates
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FACULTY OF MEDICINE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for all over the world.
- Eligible courses of study or training include undergraduate, graduate or post-graduate studies and diploma programs from accredited institutions, recognized residencies, apprenticeships/internships and studio training in.
- Applicants must work in the fields of painting, drawing, sculpting or printmaking. No other artistic activities are funded.
- The Foundation has no geographic, citizenship or residency requirements. Grants are available to eligible applicants from around the world.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of submitting their application.
- Applicants must be in the early or developmental stage of their career, either as a student or as an emerging artist, and demonstrate a commitment to making their art a lifetime career.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
FACULTY OF MEDICINE SCHOLARSHIPS INSTRUCTIONS
- All interested candidates must have an account in order to access the online application and apply for a grant.
Application must include:
- Applicants are required to upload all the necessary documents such as CV, Proof of identity, artists proposal, letter of reference.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 3, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below