Application for the Ellinor Gertrude Harris Bequest funding for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the University of Melbourne in Australia.
The educational fund opportunity is available for both the Australian and International candidates for undertaking an undergraduate and graduate degree program within the Faculty of Fine Arts and Music at the university.The educational award will provide an amount of $3,000 – $10,000 for all successful participants.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SUGAR INDUSTRY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian and overseas applicants are eligible.
- Available for pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree program in Music in the Faculty of Fine Arts and Music at the university.
- The participants must be passionate about studies.
- You must have to demonstrate the English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
SUGAR INDUSTRY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All you have to do is to enroll in a bachelors or masters degree program within the Faculty of Fine Arts and Music at the university. All eligible candidates will be automatically considered for the grant.
Application must include:
- The candidates might be asked to submit your academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, and language ability proof.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below