Application for the Elmhurst International Discovery Awards in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Elmhurst University in USA.
The study award is available to international students who are going to enrol in the undergraduate degree program at EU for the academic year 2022/2023. Elmhurst University will provide an award amount between $1,000 and $5,000 based on academic merit to the high achieving students.
Established in 1871, Elmhurst University provides a full range of undergraduate and master’s degree programmes, from accounting to religious studies.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL DISCOVERY AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Undergraduate degree in any field offered by the Elmhurst University.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good record.
- For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of Elmhurst University.
- International students (those needing an F-1 student visa to study in the U.S.) must submit proof of English proficiency.
INTERNATIONAL DISCOVERY AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no separate application process; candidates must only have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the University for the opportunity.
Application must include:
- A high school transcript and GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, we also require a certified translation) and official transcript must be sent via email to transcripts4eu-at-elmhurst.edu
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1 November, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below