Application for the Emergency Grant for International Students in Germany – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Leibniz University Hannover in Germany.
The grant is open to non-EU students who hold relevant qualifications. Students are liable to receive funding and resident permit upon winning this opportunity. The selected non-EU nationals will be provided funding towards the cost of study in Germany at LUH and residence permit by the university.
The Leibniz University of Hannover, one of the top public universities in Hanover, Germany, is ranked in QS Global World Rankings 2021. The university is driven by its mission to uphold high academic standards in teaching and learning. It aims to qualify students for national and international employment markets, as well as to promote junior researchers.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EMERGENCY GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All non-EU country applicants are eligible to apply.
- Applicants are eligible to apply for all courses and subjects available at LUH.
- The applicants must currently be enrolled at LUH.
- The applicants must qualify relevant to the programme they are applying for to be accepted at LUH.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 72, IELTS – 6.0, DSH – 2, and TestDaF – 4.4.
EMERGENCY GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Previous education transcripts
- Tenancy agreements
- Certificate of earning
- Grade transcripts of academic records
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 15th, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below