Application for the Emergency Grants for International Students in Germany – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Gottingen in Germany.
The Emergency Grants are short-term support scholarships offered to all international students who want to study a bachelor or master programme at Gottingen. The sponsorship will cover the cost of living of the selected students in Germany for up to 6 months. The applicants that will be selected for the emergency grants will be given short term support to cover the cost of living up to 6 months by the University of Gottingen.
The University of Gottingen is a public research university in Germany ranking 123rd in 2021 in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. The mission of the university is to maintain the close alliance of research and teaching for their mutual stimulation.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EMERGENCY GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The candidates applying from all international countries are eligible.
- Bachelor or Master degree programmes taught at Gottingen are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- The applicants must have a high school graduate or a completed bachelor degree.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL IBT – 95, TOEFL PBT – 550, TOEFL CBT – 213, PTE – 76, Cambridge English Scale – 180, CAE – B, and CPE – C.
EMERGENCY GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Graduation documents (school-leaving certificate and transcript of grades)
- University entrance examinations
- Certificate of assessment
- Evidence of prior study periods
- Final degree (at a university or college)
- Motivation letter
- Grading scale
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th October, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below