Application for the Emile-Boutmy Funding for International Students in France – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Paris Institute of Political Studies in France.
The program is designed for those eligible candidates who wish to commence in the bachelor and master’s degree coursework for the academic year 2021/2022. The studentship will provide educational fund for the students.
Founded in 1872, the Paris Institute of Political Studies is commonly referred to as Sciences Po. It is one of the most prestigious and selective European schools in the social sciences. It is the primary institution of higher learning for the French political and administrative elite.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EMILE-BOUTMY FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the institute.
- To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to be from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s program.
- If you want to apply for an undergraduate and postgraduate degree then you must have to hold your previous degree qualification certificates.
- All candidates must have to meet the English language requirement to study at the institute.
EMILE-BOUTMY FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You will also be required to include proof of income and documents explaining your family situation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 6, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below