Application for the EMJMD-EMLex Scholarships for International Students in New Zealand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Waikato in New Zealand.
The aim of The grant is to promote educational opportunities, foster internationalization, and support talented onshore international students.The support will have a value of up to NZD$10,000 and will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition fees for their chosen program/s of study once their enrolment is completed.The tenure of The grant is one year and the Scholarship may be taken up in A Semester only, in the year of the award.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EMJMD-EMLEX SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from all over the world are eligible for this application.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Not currently be enrolled at the University of Waikato
- Not have paid fees at the time of application
- Be applying to enroll for the first time in an undergraduate degree at the University of Waikato
- Have studied in a New Zealand high school, be an international student who has completed Year 13 and who complies with the requirements of Immigration New Zealand (INZ) for the full tenure of the Scholarship
- Gain University Entrance and achieve at least a Merit endorsement at NCEA Level 3, or equivalent
- Not be classified as a domestic student (see clause 6.3.e)
- Have received a Conditional or Unconditional Offer of Place from the University of Waikato
- In the year of tenure, be commencing a full-time programme of study of at least 120 points.
- Where applicants are non-native speakers of English, acceptable evidence of the English language is required.
- For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
EMJMD-EMLEX SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, the applicants must submit an online application.
Application must include:
a) Their conditional or unconditional offer of place from the University of Waikato
b) A personal statement that sets out the following (on the template provided):
- What are your career goals/aspirations?
- How will international education experience help you to achieve these goals?
- What additional qualities/skills do you have that make you an ideal
- candidate for this Scholarship and an ambassador for the University of
c) A completed Principal’s Assessment form (using the appropriate template provided ).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below