Application for the Employer Partnership Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Surrey in UK.
The scholarship programme is exclusively available to UK, EU, or international students commencing in the master’s degree at the university. The University of Surrey will provide educational fund for applicants in the UK.
The University of Surrey is a public research university in Guildford, Surrey, England. The University received its royal charter in 1966 and some other institutions following recommendations in the Robbins Report. It’s in Guildford, England, on a beautiful and thriving campus. It provides exceptional teaching and practical learning to inspire and empower students for personal and professional success. The University’s research output and global partnerships have led to it being regarded as one of the UK’s leading research universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EMPLOYER PARTNERSHIP SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from the UK, EU, or International can apply.
- MBA programs at the University.
- Must be a UK, EU, or International
- Be self-funded and hope to receive partial sponsorship from your employer.
- Must have at least five years of postgraduate experience in a managerial role.
- Applicants must hold a lower second-class degree or equivalent.
- EU and International students must comply with the English language requirements such as IELTS Academic: 6.5 overall grade with 6.0 in each element or equivalent.
EMPLOYER PARTNERSHIP SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this scholarship, all applicants need to complete a programme application for the Executive (Part-Time) MBA programme and undergo an informal interview.
Application must include:
- Students must have certificates and transcripts, curriculum vitae (CV/Resume), two references, passport copy.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1 November, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below