Application for the EMU Research Assistantships for International Students in Turkey – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Eastern Mediterranean University in Turkey.
Graduate students that have undertaken any research programme offered at EMU are eligible to apply for the research assistant position. Students must be enrolled in the desired programme to be considered for the position. Tuition fees, as well as a salary, will be provided.
The Eastern Mediterranean University is a public university in Northern Cyprus ranked 801 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and held a mission of becoming a university that acts in line with universal values guided by internationally recognized academic educational criteria.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EMU RESEARCH ASSISTANTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All home countries and international students are eligible to apply.
- Postgraduate programmes offered at EMU can be applied for.
- The applicants must be enrolled in one of the postgraduate programs in EMU
- Applicants must hold bachelor’s degree certification relevant to the applied Master’s or PhD programme to be accepted at EMU.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 58
- EMU FLEPS English Language Stage II Exam – 75
- YDS/YÖKD?L – 66.
EMU RESEARCH ASSISTANTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students must log in to the university portal and apply. All eligible applicants will automatically be considered.
Application must include:
- An official transcript of all university-level (Bachelor / Master) courses taken
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions
- Three letters of reference (not required for EMU graduates).
- Statement of Purpose / Intention (Please submit on a separate sheet
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card.
- A passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Program-specific documents: Architecture (Ph.D. & Master): Portfolio.
- Proposal (for PhD program applications).
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below