Application for the End-Of-Study Scholarships for International Students in Germany – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Cologne in Germany.
The fund is established for providing financial support to those claimants, who are in the preparation of their final thesis of the bachelor and master’s degree program.The successful scholar will get the amount worth up to 400 € per month (single parent Bachelor-students: up to 750 € / single parent Master-students: up to 850 €) for up to 6 months.
Founded in 1971, Technical University of Cologne offers a total of 90 bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in full. As an institution of higher education, it cooperates with universities and other research institutions on a national and international level.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
END-OF-STUDY FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from any nationality.
- Graduate and a postgraduate degree in any subject.
- The applicant must be enrolled at TH Köln with the aim to obtain a university degree. They must demonstrate financial need, be in the final stage of their degree program and who, based on their previously achieved grades, are likely to graduate within a maximum of two semesters. Candidates, who live in Germany during the time of writing their final thesis, are eligible to apply.
- For admission, seekers must have to achieve very good or good grades in their previous studies and meet the admission requirements of the university.
- If you want to obtain a degree at TH Köln, you need to have German language proficiency at the DSH 2 level.
END-OF-STUDY FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to gain this wonderful opportunity, then you need to be registered as a bachelor or masters degree student at the university. After being admitted, candidates can download and submit the award application form to Department of International Affairs of TH Köln, Lis Dagny Ohlsen, Claudiusstr. 1, Room 55, 50678 Köln.
Application must include:
- Current certificate of enrollment at TH Köln, transcript of records with an indication of the average grade, list of not completed exams with estimated completion date, CV, recommendation letter, copy of passport with personal details, evidence of current finances, copy of the thesis registration from the examination office, and proof of social commitment.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 15th, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below