Application for the Energy Finance Dual Degree International Scholarship in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for international students at the University of Dundee in UK.
This funded education award is open for EU and International students who are searching for a chance to pursue a postgraduate degree program in the UK.The educational award will cover the tuition fee at the university.
The University of Dundee received its university status in 1967. It is a public research university which ranked within the top 300 universities in the world and in the top 40 in the UK.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ENERGY FINANCE DUAL DEGREE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from EU and Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Bahamas, The Gambia, The Occupied Palestinian Territories, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe are worthy.
- They can apply for a postgraduate degree program in the field of Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy at the university.
- Must enrol in a full-time degree course.
- An undergraduate degree is required for this course.
- If your local language is not English, so you have to show your English language qualities by taking a TOEFL or IELTS test.
ENERGY FINANCE DUAL DEGREE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For this chance, the candidate needs to reserve a place in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, candidates have to submit their application for the grant through email to [email protected]
Application must include:
- A 500-word personal statement on how the dual award program will further students career aspirations and they feel that they have the right to deserve this grant should be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 28th June 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below