Application for the Energy Industries Excellence Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Salford in UK.
The program is open for international students who wish to apply for the master’s degree program in Petroleum and Gas Engineering at the university in the UK.
The University of Salford was originated in 1896 as the Royal Technical Institute and gained its university status in 1967. It is a public research university in the UK and offers various degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ENERGY INDUSTRIES SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for all over the world.
- Pursuing a master’s degree in Petroleum and Gas Engineering or Gas Engineering and Management.
- For being eligible, you are required to take admission to the post-graduate degree program at the university.
- For getting admission, you are needed to clash the entry requirements of the university and you must also have at least a lower second class degree in a relevant undergraduate qualification.
- You must have an IELTS score of 6.5 or the equivalent.
ENERGY INDUSTRIES SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, students are advised to enrol in the master’s degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, you will be automatically considered for the award.
Application must include:
- Must attach your academic transcripts, reference and copy of passport
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below