Application for the Engagement Bursary for UK and EU Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of East London in UK.
Students from UK and EU countries are welcome to apply for this bursary. The bursary is presented to students to help them with study expenses. The university will provide the selected students a sum of an amount ranging from £100 to £2,000 to utilize in childcare costs, travel costs, or summer support.
The University of East London, a public university located in London, is ranked among the top 6 modern universities for research in the UK for constantly striving to provide world-class education and contribute significantly to research work.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ENGAGEMENT BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK and EU countries are eligible.
- All undergraduate degree courses and subjects are eligible.
- The applicants must be new or continuing undergraduate students.
- The applicants must be studying full-time on campus.
- The applicants are required to secure an average GMAT and GRE score of 675 and 309 respectively.
- The applicants must provide results of the following English language proficiency tests: PTE – 51 to 56, TOEFL IBT – 46 to 60, and IELTS – 5.5 to 6.0.
ENGAGEMENT BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students must register and log in through the online portal of the university to process the application.
- The applicants will be considered for the opportunity upon acceptance by the university in any undergraduate course.
Application must include:
- Academic Transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Work experience or curriculum vitae
- Copy of your passport photo page
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below