Application for the Engineering Masters Pathway Funding for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Monash University in Australia.
This education fund is activated for Australian, New Zealand and International applicants to pursue a bachelors or masters degree program in Australia. There are total 50 grants available and each will worth $5000 per annum for up to a maximum of four years with an additional $12,000 for the Master of Advanced Engineering component.
Monash University was established in 1958 as a public research university. It is one of the best universities in Australia and the second oldest university in the state of Victoria.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ENGINEERING MASTERS PATHWAY FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from Australia, New Zealand, and any other nationality can apply.
- They can apply either for a Bachelor of Engineering or a Master of Advanced engineering pathway degree program at the university.
- Must be commencing undergraduate students and not hold any other award from the university.
- A high school diploma for a bachelor degree and a bachelor degree for a master’s program and must achieve a minimum ATAR score of 95.00 is required.
- If your national language is not English, so you have to showcase your English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
ENGINEERING MASTERS PATHWAY FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All candidates who apply for a bachelor or masters degree program through the VTAC portal will be awarded from the grant.
Application must include:
- A copy of the passport, copy of academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, and language ability certificate need to be submitted.
- Each subject has a different application date, so the deadline will be based on the chosen subject’s application deadline
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below