Application for the Engineering Scholar Award International Student in Canada – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Toronto in Canada.
The educational award is available for international students who are enrolled in a secondary school outside Canada and now going to start their undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto.The value of the education award is up to a maximum of $20,000 for 4 years.
The University of Toronto is the first institution of higher learning in the colony of Upper Canada. It is a public research university which was established by royal charter in 1827 as King’s College.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ENGINEERING SCHOLAR AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants who are resident of outside Canada are eligible to apply.
- The grant is open for pursuing an undergraduate degree program within the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering at the university.
- A successful participant must show the leadership through involvement in the school or the broader community.
- Candidates have to show the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test for studying in Canada.
- An applicant must complete a secondary school education form a school outside Canada.
ENGINEERING SCHOLAR AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- It is easy to be a part of this funding opportunity. Candidates have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program within the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering at the University of Toronto.
- After being successfully enrolled in a course, the candidates will automatically consider for the grant, no application is required.
Application must include:
- The candidates have to submit full documentation (transcripts), online self-reported grades, evidence of English language proficiency, standardized test results, or other supplemental information.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.Application deadline are January 15 (annual) and the applications will start in late September 2019.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below