Application for the English Language Bursary for Latin American Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the RMIT University in Australia.
The award is applicable for those aspirants who will enroll in English for Academic Purposes program at RMIT English Worldwide commencing in 2019. The studentship will cover 25% of the total program fee for an ELICOS program commencing in 2019.
RMIT University began as a night school offering classes in art, science, and technology, in response to the industrial revolution in Australia. It has an enrolment of around 87,000 higher and vocational education students. It is ranked 17th for art and design subjects in QS World University Rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from Latin America countries.
- English for Academic Purposes program.
- To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have to enroll in English for Academic Purposes program and be a commencing RMIT English Worldwide student.
- To study at the university, seekers are suggested to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Claimants are required to provide evidence of English language proficiency for admission to RMIT University as an international student.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For getting a charge out of this stipend, candidates are expected to take admission in the course at RMIT University. After taking affirmation, aspirants will be automatically considered for the award.
Application must include:
- You may be asked for a letter of invitation, letter of recommendation, statement of purpose and a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below