Application for the English Language Institute EducationUSA Academy Program in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Tennessee in USA.
The educational program is open for international students who want to take part in a master’s degree program at the university in the United Kingdom. Applicant will receive £2000 off your tuition fees in year one. The University of Tennessee Knoxville will provide scholarships range from partial to full program awards. The programs cost is $4,180 that includes campus housing, meals, instruction, materials (books), campus programming, field trips, and health insurance.
Known as one of the nation’s oldest public universities, the University of Tennessee Knoxville was founded in 1794. It is the University of Tennessee system’s flagship campus with ten undergraduate colleges and eleven graduate colleges.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EDUCATIONUSA ACADEMY PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for all nationalities around the world.
- The sponsorship will be awarded undergraduate in any subject.
- To be qualified, the applicants must meet all the given criteria;
- High school or secondary students or recent graduates
- Must be aged 15 to 17.
- Applicants’ all activities and classes will be conducted in English
- Students should have intermediate- to advanced level of English
- Submit an essay (no more than 500 words) or Video (no more than 5 minutes) to [email protected] An essay or a video answering the following: Why do you want to attend the EducationUSA Academy at the University of Tennessee? Why should you be the recipient of this application?
- Applicants are required to have good knowledge of the English language.
EDUCATIONUSA ACADEMY PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for a scholarship, candidates must submit a completed application with all the required documents to the EducationUSA Academy at the University of Tennessee.
Application must include:
- A scanned copy of passport, high school transcript, and a letter of recommendation must be submitted with a completed application by one of the following ways. 1) Fax: 865-974-6383, 2) Email: [email protected], 3) Postal address: English Language Institute, 600 Henley St. Ste. 120, Knoxville, TN 37902 USA
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 20, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below