Application for the English Proficiency Programme Rebate international Awards in New Zealand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand.
There are 25 awards available for outstanding international students who are going to enrol in the first year of an undergraduate degree or postgraduate degree in Trimester 1 2021. Scholarship recipients will be refunded the full tuition fees (not including student levies) of one EPP course on successful enrolment in their full-degree study at the Victoria University of Wellington.
The Victoria University of Wellington is one of the great global-civic universities with a proud tradition of academic excellence. The University provides a learning environment to help students in achieving their educational goals.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY PROGRAMME REBATE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The sponsorship will be awarded to study an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- They should have applied for EPP study for Trimester 3 2020 (November)
- Candidates must have applied for full-degree study for Trimester 1 2021 (February)
- Students who intend to enrol in their first year of an undergraduate degree or postgraduate degree in Trimester 1 2021.
- To be considered for the opportunity, the candidate needs to apply for admission at the university.
- All applicants must need to meet English language requirements according to the program.
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY PROGRAMME REBATE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicant must submit a personal statement of 200 to 250 words? outlining why you wish to study at Victoria University of Wellington, including your study and career goals full transcripts, other relevant documentation relevant to the qualification type.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 18, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below