Application for the English Proficiency Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Saint Martin’s University in USA.
The programme aims to support overseas students who will enroll in the university’s undergraduate degree programme for the academic year 2022-2023. Saint Martin‡s University will provide the award amount of up to $2,000 for applicants in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
Saint Martin’s University was founded in Lacey, Washington, in 1895 as a Private Benedictine Liberal Arts University. The college offers 28 baccalaureate programmes and fourteen graduate degree programmes, and it is best known for its civil and mechanical engineering, business administration, and education programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International applicants are eligible to apply for this fund.
- Candidates can apply for an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- You must have a college preparatory curriculum including an advanced level math course during, or prior to, your senior year of high school.
- Candidates must have a record of taking honors, advanced placement (AP) and international baccalaureate (IB) courses, as available in their high school systems with a GPA of 3.3 or higher.
- Students need to score of 28 or higher (ACT), 1300 or higher (new SAT) or 1250 or higher (old SAT – CR+M). Minimum of 600 in each SAT section strongly recommended. Or they can show their English language proficiency by TOEFL or IELTS test.
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are required to submit an admission application on the university portal. Eligible students will be considered automatically.
Application must include:
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Up-to-date CV/resume
- Two letters of recommendation plus either the third letter of recommendation or a professional reference with contact information
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st December, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below